RF-Factor

Объявление

Внимание - регистрируемся на новом форуме http://rffactor.7il.ru/

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » RF-Factor » Баги сервера и клиента » MAU DEFENCE

MAU DEFENCE

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

umm ya the defence on the goliath and catapult are bugged as hell i have more defence than them on my bellato mage in +5 armor.... wich means its very much soooo buged

admin please do something about this because cora and acc have no bugs as i can see and acc already have good ammount of damage and players same with cora!!! and bellato just left dead here lpease fix the defence on the dang mau!!

asrada написал(а):

umm ya the defence on the goliath and catapult are bugged as hell i have more defence than them on my bellato mage in +5 armor.... wich means its very much soooo buged

admin please do something about this because cora and acc have no bugs as i can see and acc already have good ammount of damage and players same with cora!!! and bellato just left dead here please fix the defence on the dang mau!!

realy true,I've seen it))so your goliath is a piece of cardboard and your 55+5 mage armor to))
acc have practicaly no damage (((( I have 21.3k dmg in 50 siege kit wuth the 1st CW buff
so we came to the conclusion that we must have an alliance against ccc ^^

asrada,change your class into a true mage(or holychandra) and there will de no problems))

Отредактировано FullMetallPanic (2009-04-23 22:03:54)

+1 to Metall

well i only lose 2k attack when i xclass to mau driver so its not an issue but i enjoy mau sometimes but i guess ill switch back over to full mage but also why does the server go down everyday for so long?

Вы здесь » RF-Factor » Баги сервера и клиента » MAU DEFENCE